Maa Short CineMAA Contest
Entertaining Short movies (Social cause, dowry harassment, movies on terminal illness, child labor issues, physiological problems and others in same genre are not allowed)
o 1st Best film
o 2nd Best film
o 3rd Best film
o 1st Best film Rs 3Lacs
o 2nd Best film Rs 2Lacs
o 3rd Best film Rs 1Lac
• Short films that are submitted must be the entrant’s original work and should not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third parties. Contestants agree that they have obtained all required permissions regarding music, sound and/or images presented in short film. By entering the competition, the entrant agrees that the organizers of the Short Cinemaa Contest will not be held liable for any copyright infringements perpetrated by you or your short film. Short Cinemaa Contest Contestants will be required to sign an affidavit confirming that their short film is original and he/she holds all rights.
• The duration of the short film should be under 20 minutes.
• Participants should give non-exclusive perpetual rights of telecast to Maa Network channels and Maa Digital Media.
• All submissions must have been shot within one year prior to the closing date.
• Format: Whilst the films may be shot on any standard format (film or digital), all entries for consideration must be submitted on one DVD and .mov only, together with the completed deceleration form. Entry materials (DVD’s, and .MOV) submitted will not be returned to the entrant.
• Jury’s decision is final.
• Winners will get awards on the occasion of any of the prestigious Maa Music Awards or Maa Cinema Awards.
• Participants will not have to pay any entry fee to enter the contest.
• Submit your short films by hand at:-
MAA TELEVISION NETWORK LIMITED
# 6-3-663/b MRL House, Behind Topaz Building,
• Please carry your ID proof.
• Postal/Email entries not accepted.
• Entries open from 1st NOV 2012