NABARD has notified the recruitment of 85 vacant seats for Development Assistant posts in various regional offices. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the NABARD official notification can submit application by online submission with the help of details mentioned below. Eligible candidates can apply online form 30-08-2016 to 20-09-2016.
NABARD Job Details
Total No.of Posts: 85
Name of the Posts: Development Assistant
1. SC: 12 Posts
2. ST: 07 Posts
3. OBC: 10 Posts
4. Gen: 56 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs.8040-20100/-
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on computer.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 35 years As on 31.07.2016
- Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 03 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 05 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Job Location : All India
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 450/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS) non-refundable is to be paid online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. No fee for Staff candidates.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary and Main Exam.
How to Apply NABARD Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the websitehttps://www.nabard.org from 30.08.2016 to 20.09.2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online applicants should have valid login credentials & scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Candidates should log on through the website www.nabard.org.
3. Select the desired post & Click on “Click here to Apply”.
4. Fill all the details carefully in the application Form
5. Check once before submit the application form.
6. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date for Online Application & payment of Fee: 30-08-2016.
Last Date for Online Application & payment of Fee: 20-09-2016.
Date of Online Test: November/ December 2016.